AI Generated Art: NightCafe

 NightCafe Creations


    I know this is kind of cheating and doesn't count cuz it's powered by AI, but it still takes skill to write the prompt...?
    Anyways, NightCafe is a website where you can create AI generated art! You type in something in the prompt and the AI makes it for you. Best of all, it's copyright free, so you can use it in projects and stuff like that. It sometimes gives dissatisfying or wonky results, but overall it's great once you get the hang of it. Here are some of my creations! :D

I'm pretty proud of this creation, except it has that 
annoying watermark, I don't know why...
 It can generate faces! This almost looks like
a real person doesn't it? 




This was my first creation ever :)
























    Which one of these was your favorite? Comment below! And if you'd like to try, check out my tutorial for tips on how to use it! Thanks for stopping by! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting: Before Sunrise

Digital Drawing: Rainy Blessings