Spontaneous Poetic Passage: My Sunshine

 My Sunshine

Just another spontaneous poetic passage about friendship. Based on a real friend of mine. I didn't bother rhyming cuz... it's hard. So it's a "poetic passage" and not a poem. Well, anyways, enjoy :)

Lovely hands

Twinkling eyes

Take me by the hand

Bring me across the land. 


Sensitive tender-hearted child

A friend unlike any other 

Sweet and caring

Innocent heart

You mourn for the dead

Even though you've never met them

Played with the little children

Make them smile


Running over the bridge

Hair swishing

Generated on NightCafe

In the golden sunlight

Ahead of me

Playing music

We sang along

Stumbling over the lyrics.

Brought me around

Cheerful and joyful

The joy of the class

The sunshine of my heart


Helpful and available

Walked me through the logic equations that I could not understand

Always there

Always just one text away


I walked in one day 

Crying and heartbroken

Buried my head in my arms

Hiding from the world

You put a hand on my shoulder 

And gave me a hug

You said nothing

Just put your arms around me


Generated on NightCafe
The light in the dark

Sunshine for the soul

Your kind heart 

Touching lives with your light

My sunshine

My happiness 

So innocent

So kind

How lucky I am

To have someone like you

In my life. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting: Before Sunrise

AI Generated Art: NightCafe

Digital Drawing: Rainy Blessings