Painting: Blossoms

 Blossoms

    Another painting that I tried. It... didn't turn out as good as I've hoped. Anyways, it looks quite simple though it took me a while to do it. The video is still sadly as blurry as before... I'll figure out how to upload it without making it blurry :'(
Anyways, enjoy: 

Music: "You & Me" by Peder Helland


    I started off painting the background. Then I sketched the outline and painted that too. I tried adding shadows but I'm still learning to shade properly... 
    Then I decided to turn the background into waters and land. The waters turned out ok and I didn't want to risk adding ripples. I do regret adding the clouds though. Overall though, I think it turned out good :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Painting: Before Sunrise

AI Generated Art: NightCafe

Digital Drawing: Rainy Blessings