Digital Drawing: Sunset Beach

 Sunset Beach

I decided to try doing semi-realistic digital drawing. Of course... I couldn't even draw realistically in the first place. 😭
Anyways, after several random YouTube videos later, I decided to try. I don't have the right tools, though, can only use a simple drawing platform which is REALLY not ideal for semi-realistic drawing. 
    I tried shading, which, for some reason, I can never get right... 
    Anyways, after a few hours of erasing and redrawing, and random audiobooks playing in the background... I finished my first attempt of a (supposedly) semi-realistic drawing. It was fun to make, and I'll make more (hopefully better) ones in the future. 



My first attempt of a semi-realistic drawing. Used a reference, of course. 




    
I know some things may be a bit off. But it's my first time so... guess it's a nice try? Also I don't take art lessons, so I probably already broke a bajillion rules. 
If you saw that I did something HORRIBLY wrong and you have some better tips feel free to comment and let me know, I'd love to learn! 
Well, thanks for stopping by. Stay updated for more to come:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting: Before Sunrise

AI Generated Art: NightCafe

Digital Drawing: Rainy Blessings